Our virtual internship program offers fantastic opportunities to early-career researchers and senior MS/PhD students to engage with leading experts and build their editorial capability. Potential candidates should be curious and eager to learn about current issues in the cyber domain and willing to inform others through their contributions. Editorial interns will work closely with the other editors researching, interviewing and writing editorial contents about the most current and compelling topics.
- Experience with social media platforms
- Interest in current affairs, cybersecurity, and emerging technologies
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Assist in fact-checking, proofreading, and copyediting
- Conduct research and compile data and statistics
- Contribute contents for the magazine